EIT Health Accelerator Programmes
The EIT Health Accelerator creates an ecosystem where innovation can thrive. It gathers the best and brightest health industry entrepreneurs, and provides them with the support, skills and services they need to get their ideas off the ground and into the market.
- The EIT Health Accelerator is open to applications from all entrepreneurs, start-ups, scaleups, and SME’s throughout Europe. Choose a programme that corresponds to the development stage of your business:
- The INCUBATE! programmes support early stage entrepreneurs or scientists looking to develop a start-up or get innovation training.
- The VALIDATE! programmes support growth stage start-ups with validation of products and services, understanding of regulatory and reimbursement schemes, and provide access to market experts.
- The SCALE! programmes provide mature, upscaling start-ups and SMEs with access to tools and networks for financing and market expansion.
- Your application will be evaluated by external evaluators. If you have no previous connection to EIT Health Scandinavia or its Partners, you may be encouraged to provide a reference letters from an EIT Health Partner.
INCUBATE your business idea in EIT Health bootcamps
Do you have an idea that you want to incubate, or do you want help starting up a business? For early stage entrepreneurs or scientists looking to develop their start-ups or receive innovation training, the EIT Health Bootcamps offers support. The Bootcamps are intensive incubation programmes for European teams with an R&D stage idea for a new healthcare product or service.
VALIDATE your products and services
The VALIDATE programmes support you with validating your products and services. The Living Labs and Test Beds provide entrepreneurs with means to test their products throughout the value chain. Other programmes give entrepreneurs knowledge of national and regional regulatory and reimbursement schemes, and provide access to market experts.
Financing and market expansion support to SCALE your business
For more mature start-ups and SMEs, the SCALE! programmes give access to advanced tools and networks for financing and market expansion. This includes facilitating access to potential investors including angel networks, corporate financiers and crowdfunders.
Want to know more? Get in touch!
Business Creation Manager, EIT Health Scandinavia
Business Creation Coordinator, EIT Health Scandinavia