The Business Plan 2021 Call for Proposals
EIT Health seeks proposals for activities to be conducted in 2021
As of 1 October 2019, EIT Health opens its call for proposed activities to be included in our Business Plan 2021.
Download and read the Call for Proposals:
The proposals are submitted by consortia involving EIT Health Core and Associate Partners as well as outside partners. They describe activities in the Innovation, Accelerator and Campus, our three main Programme areas. The activities in these areas are at the core of what EIT Health does.
This call builds on past learnings and successes to ensure an even stronger portfolio of activities.
EIT Health is seeking to build a strong and impactful portfolio of activities to run in 2021 and beyond. With this call for proposals, we specify what activities we are expecting and explain the details on how to participate.
Webinars to assist applicants
The EIT Health Project Management Office will be offering two webinars with useful information for applicants:
- Webinar on 15 January 2020 at 11am CET (Munich time.) Click here to join!
- Webinar on 04 March 2020 at 11am CET (Munich time.) Click here to join!
- Innovation Expression of Interest (Word Template)
- Stage 0 Factsheet
- Support Request for Stage 0 (Word Template)
- Innovation Proposals Template
- What is the EIT Health Start-up Amplifier?
Innovation Projects Call Annexes:
- Annex 1: FAQs
- Annex 2: Start-up Amplifier Instrument
- Annex 3: Characteristics of a good EIT Health Innovation Project
- Annex 4: Best practices\