EIT Health Summer Schools
Summer Schools deliver the knowledge, skills and attitude learners need to address the three major health challenges we face: promoting healthy living, supporting active ageing and improving healthcare.
Scandinavian Summer Schools
All Summer Schools
Over two to three weeks, Summer Schools give learners the skills to identify health-related needs and transform innovative ideas into compelling business cases to attract investment.
- DDPPH: Data-Driven Policy in Public Health
- INJOY: Innovating the Joy of Eating for Healthy Ageing
- L-ead: Leveraging e-health workforce by advanced skills
- Summer School Munich: Digital Health Companians for Chronic Diseases
- McTivAging: Mobility and Active Ageing
- SHEBUCAR: Setting up a healthy business in healthcare
- euVENTION: European Summer School for Innovation in Chronic Disease Intervention
- BRAINNOVATE: Biology of Brain Disorders 2019: New frontiers in innovation
- HelloAI: Healthcare UPgraded: Role of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- InPhysED: Making physical education inclusive and open to all
- ai4euhealth: Artificial Intelligence for Reinventing European Healthcare
Want to know more? Get in touch!
Annika Szabo Portela
+46 (0)73 155 30 21